KASTO offers a diversified program of sawing machines for workshops – especially designed for small to medium-sized companies. Extremely reliable and precise machines are available even for small or occasional cutting jobs. KASTO’s experience and know-how can be found in every compact saw and universal saw. Quality without compromises.
- Easy to operate control BasicControl
- Frequency-controlled infinitely saw drive
- Infinitely adjustable cutting feed
- Two short-stroke hydraulic horizontal clamping vices
- Electromotive material feed via ball screw spindle
- Infinitely adjustable mitre angle (-45° to +60°)
- Infinitely adjustable guide arm positioning
- Coolant system
- Cutting height recognition via memory key
- Hydraulic horizontal clamping vice with material-end sensor
- Min. rpm monitor (SpeedControl)
Operating panel with BasicControl.
Protection cover open, electrically interlocked
for easy saw blade exchange.